WELCOME TO THE MUSEUM OF ILLUSIONS!
We look forward to your visit and wish you a great time with our illusions. Due to the current situation, special rules of conduct apply to your visit: it is important to behave responsibly and to comply with hygiene measures consistently. We, therefore, ask you to adhere to the current prescribed rules to protect yourself, other guests, and visitors as well as our employees. #kitajagakita
Due to Covid-19, birthdays, events, and group tours are currently not possible. Our museum has gone through major disinfection process upon opening and our staff keep the museum clean by practising regular cleaning.
ADDITIONAL HOUSE RULES FOR VISITORS:
If you feel sick and feverish, please refrain from visiting our museum. For everyone’s safety, we will check your body temperature with a digital thermometer. If your temperature is above 37.5 Celsius, we cannot allow you to enter the Museum. High-risk individuals and individuals with a medical condition (all ages) are not allowed. #kitajagakita
- Please wear the recommended face mask while visiting the Museum.
- A limited number of 30 visitors at the same time is allowed in the museum.
- While waiting in line, please wait within the marked areas on the floor.
- Please keep the required distance of at least 2 meters from other visitors, including our supervisors and employees.
- Please go to the cash register one by one and follow the instructions of our team.
- We encourage the cashless payment via cards / online booking.
- Please disinfect your hands at the door using the disinfectant provided and please do not touch exhibit showcase on the wall.
- Unfortunately, visiting our museum in groups and guided tours are currently impossible. The maximum number of visitors in a group is 5.
- In respect of the procedure, we would like to advise you the limitation time for one tour is 40 minutes and depending on the crowd in the museum.
We thank you for your understanding and hope that despite the restrictions, you will have a great time in our museum!
Your Museum of Illusions Kuala Lumpur Team!